get one on launch: This post could contain references to products made by our partners. If you use our links, we may be compensated. We appreciate your support of HustlerMoneyBlog. You can find our Advertiser Disclosure here.
The PS3, the most popular game console system, will be made available to the public on Friday, November 17th.
Only 300000 units will be available for the holidays. You will make at most 1000 dollars if your unit is purchased before Christmas via Ebay.
You should find one as soon as possible. Invite your friends, family, and anyone else you like to come camping with you. For rookies, here is the campout guide. Camp-out will take at most 24 hours.
You can check your local stores like Wal-Mart and Circuit City. As you can see, I have been trying to get as many PS 3s as possible. It’s been difficult…but without any luck so far.
I know that this product will be hotcake this Christmas because my pre-orders were cancelled by Tiger-Direct, Tiger-Sang, Bestbuy, Lik-Sang and Tiger-Direct. Thank you!
Here’s my plan to get one this friday
1) Prepare all necessary supplies, goods, and equipment for Tuesday’s campout.
2) Meet up with some friends to go to the Best Buy Midnight Launch. They will likely stop by after work on Wednesday the 15th.
3) Wait and wait some more… Most likely, bring a book to keep you occupied during the 36+ hour wait.
4) Go home, take photos, and upload them immediately to eBay for a one-day auction!
5) Return to the regular line and offer 200 cash for another spot..maybe at Walmart..this could be an additional 8+ hours.. Not crazy.
6) Visit Comp-USA to purchase the special while you order a 40″‘ Sony TV. You will also get a guarantee with the next shipment of a PS 3.
7) Start an immediate auction on Ebay. Let the market decide what my PS3 is worth. On lauch date, I estimate 2K+ on the 60GB system.
Pray for me, i will pray for you during these three days of madness…if anybody has a better plan for the launch date, let me know! I’m Out Biaatchhh!